One of the major challenges in driving innovation is making sure that all of us understand the Innovation Narrative – appreciates what it means for us as Parents, teachers, youth, professionals, govt officials, policy makers and so on. In an effort to push the Innovation Narrative – Bangladesh Innovation Conclave is going to launch a nationwide campaign – Lal Shabujer Agrajatra – the first of its kind collaborative campaign between Brands, Govt and Public, which is designed to address the following objectives
- Market the concept of innovation to general population
- Create tangible example of innovation in practice
- Discuss what it means for different stakeholders
During this unique campaign –
- participating brands will launch a product or service using the color Lal and Shabuj. the brands will give a portion of the profit generated from the product to a common fund.
- We will also collect 12 social problems from 12 mayor offices and
- through a problem-solving competition our youth will create sustainable solution to the problems.
- The teams will be given mentoring, and the best solutions will be launched
The funds will be used in solving the social problems and applying them in the market. By doing this the campaign will provide a tangible demonstration of future of innovation and through media campaigns at the same time will share what each of us from our own position needs to do to make Bangladesh and Innovative Nation by 2041