19th February, 2021
Last Date of Submission
4th February, 2021
Event will be organized virtually
Bangladesh Innovation Award is designed to recognize the vibrant community of innovators – from start-ups to established companies – and its breakthrough creations and ideas. The award program aims to build Bangladesh’s economy by acknowledging and rewarding the creative mind fuelling innovation within it.
– Innovation in Banks
Innovation in response to consumer expectations and faster, secure transactions are markers of innovation in banks.
– Innovation in NBFIs
This category showcases digital solutions with an effective impact on product and service dimensions of Non-Bank Financial institutions.
– Innovation in Other Financial Institutions
This category recognizes new, disruptive solutions used and popularized in improving service and product innovation in service quality.
– Innovation in Insurance
Innovation in the Insurance sector is progressive plans and product/process solutions for providing better access to service to the population and improving risk management practices in a way to promote resilience and sustainable living.
– University Learning Delivery During COVID-19
Introducing innovative platforms/tools/practices to ensure delivery and access to lectures and classes at University level digitally to ensure continued learning is the criteria for this category
– School Learning Delivery During COVID-19
This category considers ensuring wider access and syllabus innovation introduced at school levels to deliver tests, exams, lessons and accessible support for students, or ensuring access to study materials and lectures through innovative technology and processes for every student.
– 3rd Party Education Innovation
Innovation by 3rd Party education promoters in delivery, access, distribution and overall facilitation of education through digital/physical mediums, or creation of new platforms to improve/facilitate effective pedagogy, training, upskilling initiatives for the population.
– Innovation in Service Delivery
Innovation in process, products, policies, investing and applying new tools and strategies to consistently deliver on client service innovation through resourcing and partnering, packaging, and generating value with customers.
– Innovation in Integration
Efforts to create and introduce academic and practical elements to develop policy-level strategies that have improved service delivery and value creation for the public at extended levels of society, allowing deep integration and dissemination of resources.
– Best COVID-19 Response
This category recognizes innovative localized strategies and efforts intended to tackle COVID-19 impacts on business and human lives, that have resulted in phenomenal effect on public health and safety
– Citizen Co-Creation
This category recognizes development of new public services and values by citizens in partnership with governments and other bodies to effectively impact human lives by improving access to governance & public services.
– Innovation Created from Ground Up
Fresh, new innovations that have introduced new services, products, policies and strategies that were built from scratch, applied at grassroot levels to test effectiveness and recognized at different levels as a ground-breaking opportunity to impact public service dimensions – are considered in this category.
OUR VALUED SPONSORS
Nomination Rules & Submission Guidelines
1. Each participating organization can nominate as many entries in as many categories as they would like.
2. Each entry can be nominated in more than one category.
3. All entries for Bangladesh Innovation Award 2021 must be submitted complete, updated and true information.
4. Each entry must be submitted in the following manner (as applicable):
– No need to share any separate hard-copy of nomination form as document unless required or asked for.
– Each entry must be submitted using google drive. Please note that, all nominations and supporting documents should be available in the shared drive link for at least 30 days from the day of submission.
– Supporting print image in png, or jpeg format with a maximum size of 15 MB.
– High resolution audio-visual and digital content in mp4
– All the entries submitted are considered to comply with legal authorization (NOC) from all the related sources (client etc.).
– Each entry must be accompanied by the given power-point presentation of the campaign. Word limits will be strictly followed. Download PPT & NOC
– An audio-visual (Case AV) on the Innovation should be shared along with the required materials. A case AV helps the jury understand and evaluate the Innovation better. Case Explanatory Presentation Audio-visual will be Accepted.
– The case AV should not be more than 3 minutes in duration.
– The participating organization can submit supporting material(s) based on necessity of their submission.
5. Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
6. Please submit your entries by no later than January 31, 2021 (Sunday).
7. Each entry will be evaluated by the judges.
8. The shortlisted entries are to present their innovation in front of the jury. The timeframe of the presentation will be 5 minutes.
9. Decisions taken by the Jury Panel in the evaluation process will be regarded as final.
10. An entry may be disqualified by the Bangladesh Innovation Award authority if any of the above guidelines are not followed.